Home

2013-09-28

by using a laptop and charging

by using a laptop and charging
97Wh DELL Latitude E5430 Battery

97Wh DELL Latitude E5430 Battery



I never encounter a challenge with utilizing a laptop and charging it while doing so with Lithium Ion Asus X53S battery (or others, for example). In previous generations of laptop batteries, needless to say, there have been “memory” issues but those days are no longer.

I really believe that you are talking about Asus X53E battery memory. All rechargeable batteries are afflicted by this.  In my case, I'd personally say It lets you do DAMAGES Battery. I needed a laptop that was connected and charging with all the battery on (Toshiba) and immediately after months, notebook + battery without being charged, started lasting only 45 minutes or so. After a few years, I changed laptops to a different Toshiba and after this easily use it, I've got the charged on with no battery to put it to use as much as I'd prefer. As i charge my battery, I it when it’s off and my battery lasts just like a an alternative one. I really do accept it aids you to take it off.

iMacs don’t go far in case you don’t make them plugged because they’re usually over charged since users forget to unplug them… Anyway, like I said, this can be my personal experience and also to be truthful, I'd personally would rather have my Asus X53BY battery charged and away from my laptop, than having it plugged + battery on and don’t know whether it can do something bad or not.

Prepare yourself for some not any harmful effects when you're by using a device though it may be charging but you will see an issue in case a laptop is shutdown as it charges. Asus X53B battery cell will drain and there will probably be less battery life, one example is: a 6-cell battery on the Dell Inspiron Laptop have a tendency to has three hours of battery (if left overnight) will deplete, bringing you only 45 minutes of battery. This change is irreversible that serves to need to purchase a brand new one. Unplug your laptop charger through the night so it doesn’t develop into a mini computer.

Its not all laptops are created equal. However, the “damage” to your laptop battery that is continuously connected charging could eventually resulted in battery continuously “needing” to be connected. It's also advisable to know, that all laptops bypass it even though it is charging..meaning that your technique laptop will keep draining away on the current Asus X53 Series battery reserve. I've had this problem over a few years once i needed to buy new replacement batteries (mine are appx $100) all because I used my laptop being a desktop mostly and kept it connected. I researched recently why when my battery started getting low (while i had unplugged it from charging and let it discharge through normal use) and I plug the ability cord back in, my computer would still lose power and banned..the outcomes were that inside my laptop, you have to take the battery OUT in order for that laptop being using the power cord mainly because it’s power source. So based on your model, you can utilize notebook while the battery is charging, but be sure you unplug the energy adapter or consider the battery out only when it's fully charged, to prevent the “memory” problem obtained in batteries (http://www.batteriessky.com/5200mah-asus-x43v-battery.html).

没有评论:

发表评论